திங்கள், 11 ஜனவரி, 2016

ஜெர்மனிக்காரருக்கு உரைக்கப்பட்ட ஜீவ நாடி பகுதி-3

My experience with the Sri Gnanaskandar Jeeva Nadi – Part 3 
On 23.10.2015 I got my third Jeeva Nadi reading, in this reading I got amazing revelation about my spiritual heritage. Muruga predicted that in one year I am going to make good spiritual progress and that he will show me my Deeksha Guru on the end of year 2016. He revealed me that my Guru Parampara is the Siddha Lineage where Lord Muruga himself is the Satguru. I have to chant Shanmuga Kavasam and Shasti Kavasam as part of my spiritual Sadhana. Muruga blessed me from now on he will guide me through the Jeeva Nadi and that Agasthiya is my Guru. I should do Guru Pujas for Agasthiya. In the next reading he will initiate me in Agasthiya Mantra and Puja. All the instructions for Upasana and Yoga Shadana will from now on come trough the Jeeva Nadi. As my Kundalini is troubling me in the lower Chakras, Muruga told me to visit a Gansha Tempel as Ganesha is the God of Muladhara Chakra. The Lord told me many personal things that only I could know. As this topics are very personal I am not writing about this. I am always very surprised how exact every Reading is and I am only revealing the things which could be in interest for the readers. Lord Muruga predicted that Siddhas and Devas will visit me regularly in the form of crows. Again I was wondering and I could not really believe this statement. As the part of my Country where I am living now, crows are seen very rarely. But as predicted by Lord Muruga, now one or two crows regularly visit me! Whenever it is possible I am feeding crows with raisins. This is a Siddha Secret to reduce ones Karma. If we feed crows with raisins, we get the blessing of Lord Shani (saturn), Lord Yama and our ancestors. For more information read this Article: http://kaumarapayanam.blogspot.de/2015/05/blogpost_16.html I am praying to Lord Muruga and Agasthiya that the Karma of every reader should be reduced. In the next reading I got initiation into Agasthiya Mantra and Puja from Lord Muruga... 

                                      Crows visiting me as mentioned in the Jeeva Naadi Reading
~ to be continued…

ஓம் ஸ்ரீஞானஸ்கந்த மூர்த்தி புகழ் ஓங்கட்டும்!!!

1 கருத்து: