புதன், 23 டிசம்பர், 2015

ஜெர்மனிக்காரருக்கு உரைக்கப்பட்ட ஜீவ நாடி பகுதி-2

A DEVOTEE'S NADI READING PART 2
My experience with the Sri Gnanaskandar Jeeva Nadi – Part 2
On 21.08.2015 I got my second Jeeva Nadi reading. I was still searching for a job and I was not successful with this. As I had also financial problems I moved from the city where I was living and shifted to my parents home, to a small town in northern part of Germany.
In the second Jeeva Nadi reading Muruga told me that I will get a Job in the Kanii (Computer/Software) field and in the town where I am now staying. I was wondering and I could not believe this statement. As the town where I am living currently is very small to house a Software Company. Muruga also told me not to do any business now or go for a government job.
He told me to do a simple Pariharam with salt. Muruga also mentioned that in my town where I was now living that there is a Ambal Shestram of foreign religion and that I have to visit this Shestram regularly. Muruga is telling me to visit the Church of Maria in my hometown. A Hindu god is telling me to go to a Christian church?! The divine Play is great!
As I have a particular mark on my body which is a sign for the Siddhar path. Muruga told me that many Siddhas will bless me and I will get good spiritual development. I have to chat Shanmuga Kavasam everyday. In a few weeks I will get the next reading so I have to be patient.
One day I was searching for jobs on the internet. I found an advertisement of a small company in my hometown which was searching for a Software Engineer. Before that I did not know that there is such a company in my town.
 As predicted exactly by Muruga, I am now working as a Software developer in this company in my hometown. What can I say about the grace of Muruga and the Siddhas!
My wish is that every devotee gets the same blessing, protection and guides that I have got.
In the next reading I got amazing revelation about my spiritual heritage and a prediction about a divine visit...
 நன்றி:http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.in/2015/12/a-devotees-nadi-reading-part-2.html
                   ஸ்ரீ ஞானஸ்கந்த மூர்த்தி, ஸ்ரீஞானஸ்கந்தாஸ்ரமம், அந்தியூர்
பகுதி 1 ஐப் படிக்க இங்கே http://kaumarapayanam.blogspot.in/2015/11/34.html
ஓம் ஸ்ரீ ஞானஸ்கந்த மூர்த்தி புகழ் ஒங்கட்டும்!

1 கருத்து:

  1. ஓம் ஸ்ரீ ஞானஸ்கந்த மூர்த்தி புகழ் ஓங்கட்டும்!
    ஓம் ஸ்ரீ ஞானஸ்கந்த மூர்த்தி புகழ் ஓங்கட்டும்!
    ஓம் ஸ்ரீ ஞானஸ்கந்த மூர்த்தி புகழ் ஓங்கட்டும்!

    பதிலளிநீக்கு